At the Steering Committee meeting on 26th October 2015 the Committee resolved to conduct a call for ‘small’ sites (less than 5 residential units), designed to complement the Sevenoaks District Council call for sites which is only concerned with sites capable of supporting more than 5 residential units.
The Sevenoaks Town call for Small sites is specifically seeking nominations for sites from landowners or local people that:
- Are capable of delivering less than 5 residential unit, this includes
- Previously undeveloped land
- Sub division of existing plots
- Splitting existing accommodation into multiple units e.g. dividing a large detached house into flats
- the conversion of non residential space
- Are capable of being delivered within the plan term i.e. 20 years
- Are within the Parish of Sevenoaks
Nominations are also sought for small parcels of land capable of supporting other uses, such as public outdoor amenity space, employment space, or other uses of benefit to the local community.